- For measurement and verification of versines during track re-alignment
- Set out chords up to 80m
- Measure versines up to 800mm
- May be used during tamping and lining
- Highly accurate
- Robust build quality
The device may be used during switch tamping and lining as well as switch re-construction.
Since the line can be left clipped to the reference rail even across check rails, versines can be checked throughout the tamping and lining procedure as well as on the section already finished.
- Chord – up to 80 m
- Versine – up to 800 mm
- Dimensions – 1130 x 330 x 260 mm
- Weight – 29 Kg
- Application – Rail foot sizes 125 – 150 mm