- Standard unit moves 2 x 60 ft (2 x 18.3 m) rails simultaneously
- Longer or shorter rails can be carried provided the requisite number of carriers are used and the towing capacity of the traction units is not exceeded
- One person operation
- Easily and quickly set-up on track
- Disassembles for ease of storage and transportation
- Power vehicles may be used for other operations when not transporting rails
|1435mm (other gauges available)
|Two 4-Seat Alumicarts (model 4SBAC battery powered) pull-push from either end; geared for 8kph with 30km range before battery recharge.
|4 Traverser lifting units each with 2 x 1-tonne electric hoists and rail clamps linked by couplers all electrically powered from the traction units.
|Aluminium with sealed ball races
|4 stub axles
|Spring activated drum emergency and parking brakes. Fail safe, automatically applied when ignition is off, power fails or the linkage is broken. Manual release for uncoupled movement OR option for progressive stepped braking throughout.
|White and Red LED markers on each corner lit according to direction of travel. 70W operating floodlight.
|50mm tow ball both ends, coupled by special wired tow bars supplying electrics for brakes, lights and hoists power.
|Removable for transportation
Carrier Operating weight