Aluminium Flat-bed Top
- Network Rail Approved – Product Acceptance No. PA05/07148
- Aluminium or Timber
- Flat-bed or Well-type
- 2000Kg loading (UK 1000Kg)
- Fail-safe braking
- Automatically changing red/white directional marker lights
- Audible alarm warning if loss of electrical connection
- Multiple trailers can be linked together for increased hauling
- Engineering applications: cable laying, rail moving, end or side tipping skips, crane lifting, personnel carrying, welding equipment compartments, conductor rail de-icing etc.
Standard – Timber Well-type Top
|GAUGE:||Standard 1435 mm, any gauge can be manufactured.|
|FRAME:||Welded rectangular aluminium tube|
|AXLES:||Through axles high grade steel on sealed ball races|
|BRAKES:||Standard: spring actuated drum emergency and parking brakes on both axles fitted into the wheel hubs on one side of the trailer. Both brakes are automatically applied when ignition is off, power fails or the linkage is broken. For uncoupled movement with isolated electrics, a lever is manually depressed to release the brakes.
NR Specification: patented electrical progressive braking, operator controlled
|LIGHTS:||Automatically changing directional White and Red LEDs front and rear.|
|TOWING:||Both ends of the trailer are fitted with 50mm tow balls and inter-vehicle wiring so that trailers can be linked and towed simultaneously.
Special tow bars (couplers) provide electrics to brakes and lighting on trailers drawing power from the towing unit. Coupler standard lengths 1 metre and incremental increase of 0.5 metres thereafter.
|TOPS:||Standard Tops include timber or aluminium, flat-bed or well-type.
Special Tops include: stretcher bearers, personnel carriers, end or side tipping skips, and purpose-built bodies.
|Length (frame 1770 + 2 x 75 tow-hitch):||1920 mm|
|Weight (excluding top)||65 Kg|
|Maximum loading capacity:||2000Kg (UK: 1000 Kg)|