- Automatic data capture every 6mm travelled
- Measurement parameters: gauge, cant, twist, alignment, longitudinal level and distance
- Variable chord length up to 10m means the very highest levels of accuracy (no extrapolation of data required)
- Real time monitoring (all readings are visible during operation)
- Simple to operate; one-person set-up and operation
- Ease of travel through turnouts in either direction
- Splash-proof and shockproof laptop
Showing 10m chord length
Real time data analysis
A highly accurate, portable, one man operated instrument for the measurement of track geometry. It perfectly combines a very high degree of accuracy, robust reliability and practical functionality.
Continuous recording of: gauge, cant, twist, alignment, longitudinal level and distance. Automatic readings taken every 6mm of travel.
The Track Geometry Recording Trolley has a proven record of success in railways and metro systems worldwide.
|Measurement ranges:||for gauge 1435 mm:|
Longitudinal level (@ 10 m chord)
|1410 – 1490 mm
± 200 mm
± 216 mm
± 100 mm
|Dimensions and weight:|
|Length x width x height
@ 10 m chord
|10500 x 1920 x 380 mm
|The measuring device is track circuit insulated|
|TGRT11 is also available for other gauge sizes including: 1000, 1067, 1524, 1668 mm|